Monday, March 8, 2010

AWESOME!

Day out to Jurong Point with Jiahui + Sili!

Lai Lai Casual Dining
Location: 1 Jurong West Central 2, #B1-60/61 Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Singapore

Well, we didn't know what to eat. We randomly decided on lai lai cos it sounded catchy. Damn, I was so disappointed with the food.



First, the milk tea was a huge cup but it tasted awful to me. There was no milk taste. It was a very strong yet weird tea taste like they mixed something wrong to it. The pearls were too hard too. Next, the mee sua was tasteless... arghhhhh maybe I was used to shilin taiwan meesua so I thought this would be at least comparable but it was too far from it. The fried chicken had too much skin too.

Thankfully, my evening was cheered up by peifen darhling who came to yishun mrt to fetch me cos it's raining! Yup I obviously didn't carry an umbrella with me. So sweet of her! We stepped on wet mud and pools of water but insisted on buying our kantang, taiwan saussages and salted chicken from pasar malam despite the weather. I love this bimbo catching up session ttm!



I love how we would peel the kantang layer by layer. So lame but it was just our fun and bonding time =P

After eating our la sab snacks, darhling walked me to outside xinwang where I was supposed to meet wee xiang for dinner. And yes he was already waiting there! Maybe I was late. :x

I was craving for that particular yishun 925 chicken rice so he brought me there for dinner. Tehehehee. We walked around northpoint for a while before he walked me home.

Oh well, my day was still an awesome one for I had the company of my best friends with me today. Thank you all! :)

No comments: